Re: [patch-2.4.0-test5-pre3] struct inode shortened

From: Stephen Tweedie (sct@redhat.com)
Date: Sat Jul 22 2000 - 11:37:48 EST

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 20, 2000 at 08:32:40PM +0200, Manfred wrote:

> Or by removing a superflous variable in each buffer head: the kiobuf code
> adds it's own callback parameter instead of using the generic one.
>
> Someone promised several times to merge my patch ;)

I know --- I've been traveling for most of the last month and have
just moved house, so I haven't got a new kiobuf diff out yet, but I
haven't lost this patch. I'll try to get a new one out in the three
days I've got left before leaving for Orkney once I get back to the
UK! There's other cool stuff I want to package too, including the SGI
rw-kiovec code and davem's pipe stuff.

Cheers,
 Stephen