Re: disk-destroyer.c

From: Dr. Kelsey Hudson (kernel@blackhole.compendium-tech.com)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 15:44:32 EST

I couldn't have said it better myself.

I, for one, think the patch needs to go in. Reading Andre's real
explanation of what the patch were to do, it only seems like the 'sane'
thing to do. If something isn't following spec, it shouldn't be allowed to
pass, BOTTOM LINE. Adding in the compiletime option gives that power back,
(which would [presumably] be used for development, etc.) so what is
everyone complaining about? Andre knows best on this issue; I will stand
behind him on it.

 Kelsey Hudson khudson@ctica.com
 Software Engineer
 Compendium Technologies, Inc (619) 725-0771