Booting from ATA flash card

From: Agust Karlsson (Gusti@pallas.dk)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 10:17:11 EST

Hi out there.

I am still fundeling with my AMD Elan SC400 microcontroller.

My problem is that when loading/running the kernel it reboots.
Unfortunatly not at the same spot everytime.
I have traced (with some printk statements) that the A20 handler is OK (port
0x92 = 2) and
it probes the serial lines OK (if it gets so far).
The documentation of the microcontroller says that all AT-keyboard activity
(port 60/64) are grabbed and approbiate action taken by the microcontroller.
i have 9M of memory and I load the kernel by loadlin (vmlinuz console=ttyS1
...)

BTW how can loadlin discover the System.map is it in the image ?

If someone has an idea, a hint, or just comments on this I would be
grateful.