Re: Linux 2.4 - press release?

From: Daniel Stone (daniel@dustpuppy.ods.org)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 03:41:36 EST

I think you should mention:
USB and FireWire - possibly appealing to the multimedia market, etc? Note
the high proliferation of USB Zip drives, etc, so you could tout this as how
it's great that we've got all the k-whrad standards.
Netfilter - I think I mention this to everyone I talk to about Linux 2.4.
Stateful inspection, totally extensible, separate conntrack/NAT ... what more
can I say? (apart from a cool maintainer </suck-up>)
um, and that's about it!
Be well :)

Daniel Stone
Kernel Hacker (or at least has aspirations to be)
daniel@dustpuppy.ods.org
http://dustpuppy.ods.org