Re: Performance gap between 2.2.14 and 2.4.0-test4 kernels

From: Mike A. Harris (mharris@meteng.on.ca)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 00:21:36 EST

On Mon, 24 Jul 2000, Gianluca Cecchi wrote:

Can you please send to the list a copy of this email in
Postscript and PDF format as well? A copy in LaTeX would be nice
too. I like to get all my email in every existing document
format, just in case. My mail reader doesn't understand ASCII
or HTML you see, so I had to run html2pdf and pdf2ps in order to
read it.

Thanks in advance.

TTYL

--
Mike A. Harris                                     Linux advocate
Computer Consultant                                  GNU advocate

... Our continuing mission: To seek out knowledge of C, to explore strange UNIX commands, and to boldly code where no one has man page 4.