Re: IBM Rapid Access Keyboard

From: ferret@phonewave.net
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 19:43:57 EST

Hmmm. I have one of these keyboards.. It's a PC Concepts SK-2500. I just
had the thought where I might want to intercept some key events and pass
them to another machine on my local network. For instance passing the
volume, mute, and CD playing keys to my audio system. I think perhaps a
keyboard event daemon might work best for this particular function.