Re: `Stuck in TLB IPI wait' still there?? + cpqarray in 2.4

From: Jens Axboe (axboe@suse.de)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 18:16:41 EST

On Thu, Jul 13 2000, Hirling Endre wrote:
> One can say I should use 2.4 because it's better, faster,
> etc... I tried. It hangs at 'Partition check: /dev/ida/c0d0'
> where /dev/ida/c0d0 is the first logical volume on the raid
> controller.

The DAC960 driver had (has) a similar bug, where it tries to use
the request queue before calling blk_init_queue. Maybe that's
also the case with the cpq driver, could you try this patch?

Previously we didn't notice these things, but now it just won't work.

--
* Jens Axboe <axboe@suse.de>
* SuSE Labs