[report of:] Re: MDA video detection request.

From: ferret@phonewave.net
Date: Sun Jul 09 2000 - 20:37:07 EST

I have one machine which will have an MDA in it, but currently does not. I
just compiled 2.2.17 with usb backport and e2c patches, and said kernel
tells me it has detected an MDA.

The machine is a DEC Celebris XL 5133DP and has an older S3 vedio card in
it. I would happily test with 2.4.0-test kernels save for needing e2c
currently. On the other hand I would rather use hgafb instead.