New Driver - Creative Nomad II MP3 Player

From: Gabriel Gomiz (gomita@bblanca.com.ar)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 06:18:02 EST

Hi, guys.....

I just made a new driver for using the Creative Nomad II Mp3 Portable
Player under Linux 2.3.x.
This is a USB device just like the Diamond Rio 500.

I have tested it and seems to work OK under my configuration (Linux
Kernel 2.4.0-test1).
I would like to post it so other people can test it and hopefully some
day make it to be part of the official release.

The questions are:

1) Where do I post/announce the driver?
2) What is the procedure I have to follow to make it part of the
official release?

I created a new project under sourceforge.net for it and for a C/C++
library for the development of it.
The project is named nomadii.

Thanks, in advance.

Gabriel Gomiz (gomita@bblanca.com.ar)