Re: Problem with emu10k1 sound driver??

From: Michael Bacarella (mbac@nyct.net)
Date: Thu Jun 22 2000 - 17:23:30 EST

Sigh.

Reading my own attachment shows that the sample rate was set or at least
reported as 0 kHz/s. That could explain why the divide by zero error. I'll
wrap my brain around it some more and get back to ya'll.

 Michael Bacarella( mbac@nyct.net ) | (212) 293-2620
 Administration / Development / Support | http://nyct.net/
 [ N e w Y o r k C o n n e c t . N E T ] | info@nyct.net
 Bringing New York The Internet Service It Deserves!