stuck on TLB IPI wait

From: Greg Strelzoff (greg@mail.worldsite.net)
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 19:11:24 EST

Hi,

My computer with the Linux operating system is having system down
crashes.

I am getting the following error message in my message file at
the time of the crash:
Jun 21 03:01:00 mars kernel: stuck on TLB IPI wait (CPU#1)

I have tried all these kernels - 2.2.5, 2.2.9, 2.2.14 and I am on
2.2.15 now.

The computer is a dual CPU p2 computer with 512 Megabytes of RAM.

The computer had been up since June 6th and crashed with this message on
June 21st.

This server is running Intershop3.0 with apache 1.3 and
openssl support.

The web site is getting about 20,000 page views day [not that much].

So, despite upgrading the kernel, I am getting this same error
message still.

Please CC on the replies,

Thank you in advance,
Greg