question

From: Gaby (karwei@wxs.nl)
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 05:53:47 EST

dear owner on the Linux kernel mailing list...

This might be a strange question. I'm a Phd student from the Netherlands and I'm interested in the communication, coordination and the building of trust between linux programmers. May I subsribe to your mailinglist? I saw there (where.. I don't know, since there are a lot Linux pages..) are a lot of mailinglists, but maybe you know on which of the lists there is a lot of cooperation and communication? I'm not technical at all, so I can not understand much of it..I would like to find a list with a lot of discussion about a project with a few people working on it like if they were working in a real (face-to-face) team. My main question would be when (what kind of projects, tasks, backgrounds) and how ICT can substitute for Face-to-face communication.

I hope there is someone who can help me. Maybe there is a possibilty to open a mailinglist for my questions???? (I really don't know how to set this up, I want to reach Linux programmers with it) If you can help me, I will work on a better question as start for a mailinglist discussion..

Kind regards, Gaby Rasters
http://home.wxs.nl/~rasters