Re: Life stages

From: Michael H. Warfield (mhw@wittsend.com)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 02:46:42 EST

All right!

        Just when I was about to chew out our IT department for nuking
off all copies of the Life Stages virus before I had a chance to capture
a specimen... Now some chump (Uh idiot... Uh victim... Yeah, victim,
that's the ticket) steps up to the plate and sends it to several major
Linux mailing lists. This provides me with my desired copy of this
cybertoxin and demonstrates the profound stupidity of using Microsoft
E-Mail products to a large body of Linux users once again.

        Thank you for your contribution to my cybertoxin repository.
You made my evening!

        Needless to say, those of you who are foolish enough to still be
using Windows based E-Mail readers - DO NOT OPEN THAT ATTACHMENT!

On Tue, Jun 20, 2000 at 11:14:29AM +0530, Vasudevan S. wrote:
> > The male and female stages of life.

        Mike

--
 Michael H. Warfield    |  (770) 985-6132   |  mhw@WittsEnd.com