iOpener support!

From: Andre Hedrick (andre@linux-ide.org)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 01:01:01 EST

FYI -- To Whomever,

Somebody put their money/wallet where te complaint is!
I will not buy one of these things for shits and giggles!
Toys do not get returned because of compatablity changes.

Will read this on Friday..........when I get back.

I asked iOpener for sample product and they wanted a proposal, screw that...
I am not an academic anymore and it is their profit curve and sales.

Be glad I am only wanting a device and not sending you a consulting bill.
Your retail price is worth about 20 minutes of my frustration.....

Sheesh get over it folks.

Linux is free, but knowledge is not.

Free is the second and final offer to help iOpener fix there issues, take
it or leave it.

Andre Hedrick
The Linux ATA/IDE guy