Problems while setting up my PPP-Server (Linux) [modul]

From: Frank (localfun66@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 18 2000 - 09:15:18 EST

I have setted up my ppp server with mgetty. Eeverthing works fine there. I
connect to my modem and after ~ 5 sec the server disconnects? I only found
an error message on my terminal: modprobe: can't locate module
char-major-108 . Whatīs this modul for? I canīt find anything belonging
to this modul in menuconfig . Anybody can help me ???? (Replys can be in
German)

Thanks Frank