Re: Linux 2.2.17pre3

From: Andreas Tobler (toa@pop.agri.ch)
Date: Sat Jun 17 2000 - 11:31:00 EST

Alan Cox wrote:
> 2.2.17pre3

> o Bring the PPC port back into line (Cort Dougan, Paul Mackerras,
> Benjamin Herrenschmidt, Henry Worth
> | Lots of PPC fixes, DMA sound suspend fix, GMAC ethernet,
> | PPC changes to de4x5 for new apple stuff, core99 fixes
> | adb, rth, macserial and media bay work

Here my few swiss pennies, I think during the merge some pieces got lost.

If you're already aware of, lay back and have a cool beer, otherwise
please apply to pre4.
Though, I'm not quite sure if they are 100% correct, but for me it
builds and boots on a 601.
The patch may fail to apply, sorry, but it should be applicable by hand...

Thanks

Andreas