Re: It's time to get rid of zImage

From: Dr. Kelsey Hudson (kernel@blackhole.compendium-tech.com)
Date: Fri Jun 16 2000 - 13:34:41 EST

> HPA can't read. PPC doesn't support bzImage. How many times does it have to
> be said? And "older Dell laptops" sounds pretty CONCRETE to me.

Actually, I think YOU're the one who can't read; hpa has stated MANY times
that this is an x86 discussion only...PPC is not x86, hence it is
irrelevant. 'older Dell laptops' is not concrete... How many different
models of old Dell laptops are there? What defines old? He wants a model
number...That, at least to me, would be concrete enough.

-khudson