Re: Historical Archive

From: Alan Cox (alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk)
Date: Fri May 12 2000 - 19:03:02 EST

> so that they get the proper order and the contents is clear.

Nod. Someone enterprising person fed them through the mhonarc mail
processing tool. So they should be web browsable

> So, Ted has old Linux-Activists@senator-bedfellow.MIT.EDU stuff,
> and Alan has owner-linux-activists%fi.hut.cs.joker@fi.hut.FINHUTC stuff,
> and at first sight these look disjoint.

I am under the impression those were gateways of the same list. Mine is the
digest format though.

> PS - Alan, you didnt find by any chance some kernel sources?
> I had a complete collection, but lost 0.99pl13* in a disk crash,
> only linux13k.tgz survived by some coincidence.

There are a couple of patches in the archive where Linus posted small diffs
to the kernel to he list as well. Dunno if 0.99.13* is there.