Does Linux support Intel 810 chipset graphics card ?

From: manju (hanasim@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 08:49:59 EST

Hi all,
        I recently a machine with Intel 810 chipset motherboard ( I want to run
Linux on it :) ). But I am facing a problem here.
        This motherboard comes with on board graphics and sound cards. I wanted
to know whether Linux supports these cards.
Graphics card is Intel 810 chipset graphics ( they call it that way :( )
and Adi 8110(?) sound card. I am not able to get my desktop resolution
properly and my sound doesn't work at all. If somebody knows how can I
fix this thing, please send me a reply. I will be thankful.

        Thanks
                Manju