RE: megaraid & linux-2.2.15

From: Tony Gale (gale@syntax.dera.gov.uk)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 03:53:18 EST

V3.13 for the PERC2/SC is here:

http://support.dell.com/us/en/filelib/download/index.asp?fileid=2940

On 05-May-2000 Jim Bauer wrote:
> The megaraid driver sorce (in 2.2.15) has the following URL
> for getting V3.10 of the RAID controler firmware:
>
> http://support.dell.com/us/en/filelib/download/index.asp?fileid=2489
>
> However, that does not exist. I have also been looking
> all over the place and the most recent I can find is
> a version 3.00 release. So where the hell is it hidding?
>
> Jim Bauer, jfbauer@home.com

---
E-Mail: Tony Gale <gale@syntax.dera.gov.uk>
Comparing information and knowledge is like asking whether the fatness
of a pig is more or less green than the designated hitter rule."
		-- David Guaspari

The views expressed above are entirely those of the writer and do not represent the views, policy or understanding of any other person or official body.