Re: PCMCAI Ethernet Speed Misrecognition

From: Russell King (rmk@arm.linux.org.uk)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 18:31:47 EST

Robert K. Nelson writes:
> and, of course, networking fails. This is a clean RedHat 6.2 install,
> with a 2.2.14-5.0 kernel. The card is:
>
> 3COM MegaHertz 10/100 Lan CardBus
> Model 3CCFE575BT

I've got that card, and it works perfectly with RH6.2.

Whe Linux boots, the card will be in 100base mode. Once its ifconfig'd
and upped, it will at that point autodetect the speed.

Does a ifconfig report the card as being up and running?
   _____
  | | | | http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/~rmk/aboutme.html / / |
  / | THE developer of ARM Linux |+| /|\