This is for you

From: formulegagnante@hotmail.com
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 00:48:39 EST

Hi ! If the fact of receiving this message chocks you, please delete it immediately. I excuse myself sincerely. Your truly,
thank you.

AS EASY AS TRUE : GAIN $50,000 IN 3 MONTHS !
You wish to gain much money ?
Take a few minutes to read this message !

You’ll be delighted to know that you can make a lot of money on the Internet simply by sending e-maills. It pays well. It’s
paying, easy and it’s legal. Try it !

This message is to inform you of the existance of a program a friend sent me. I hope that this program will interest you. You
will find below the content of the e-mail she sent me. I must send this message to everyone if I want to make money. My
friend explained to me that it works and that it’s very stimulating : « The e-mails arrive as if by magic ! », she told me.

CONTENT OF E-MAIL WE WORK WITH
Maybe you already have received a message similar to this one coming from someone else. Unless there is a mistake, this is
the first and the last time that I send it to you. I am aware that you received this message without asking for it. If you
don’t answer this e-mail, you won’t receive anything else from me.

But if you’re interested by this message, be sure that you’ll be happy to have read me, because I have a very interesting,
honorable and lucrative proposal to make to you : nothing that would be illegal or immoral.

When I received this program myself, accidentaly, I saw in it an opportunity to circulate abondance through other people and
to ameliorate my financial situation. I can tell you that it is now possible to make money from home with the wonderfull tool
that is Internet. If we give it a try, by devoting 30 minutes to one hour per day, it works ! I would like to share with you
this wonderful, exceptionnal and profit-earning business plan to develop at home. Consequently, I invite you to read
attentively what follows and think that this is another scam because it seams too easy.

WHAT WAS SHOWN ON TV
Here is what you could have seen on tv recently. Because of the great popularity of this letter on the Internet, an important
evening news program has devoted an entire broadcast to analyze if the following program could really generate money. In this
broadcast, the letter was also analyzed to see if it was proposing something legal. What was discovered prooves once and for
all that there is no law in America that fordids anyone from participating in this kind of work. This helped to demonstrate
that it is a simple and pleasant way to make extra money at home. There are a lot of people implicated in this business.

Since more and more people make a lot of money with this program, it becomes very stimulating to join it. You will understand
when you’ll experiment it !

THE BUSINESS PLAN
(Print the following section to send it in the future)

EASY WAY TO MAKE MONEY
The increadible opportunity of this business plan is that it allows to begin by investing a very small amount of money, as
well as generating extraordinary revenus. If you have the intention to make for example $50,000 in less than 90 days, this
business plan will allow you to reach your financial goal !

A LEGITIMATE AND LEGAL OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE MONEY
Multilevel E-mail Report Business won its nobility rank. This is taught in the prestigious Harvard University at its
specialized business school. The Stanford Research Centre and the Wall Street Journal foresee that 50% to 65% of all goods
and services will soon by sold by the Multilevel E-Mail Business system. It is a growing industry of several millions that is
expanding everyday. Among the 500,000 millionnaires of United States, 20% of them, that is to say, 100,000, won their fortune
in investing in a network business. Statistics show that there are 50 new millionnaires every day from network
commercialization.

TESTIMONY
Last year, Donald Trump was at the David Letterman tv show. Letterman asked him what he would do if he lost all his
belongings and if he had to start from scratch. Without hesitation, Trump replied that he would find a good networking
business and would start working there. The audience started to manifest its opposition. He then looked at the audience and
said (insisting on these words): « This is the reason why I’m sitting here and you, you’re over there. »

The information that you will find here is something I would usually let go. Hopefully, a bit later, I read everything again,
I tought about it and I studied the proposal in depth. My name is Jacques Brault. Two years ago, the business I worked for
the last 12 years decided to reduce its staff and by job was abolished. After several infructuous interviews to find a job, I
decided to start my own business. Last year, I encountered financial difficulties. I borrowed more thant 35 000 $ from family
members and friends. The economy didn’t help my business and I couldn’t see the day when I would get out of this cycle. I had
to borrow again by morgaging my house to help my family and continue my business venture.

Its about then that something very important happened in my life and I write this in order to share with you my experience
hoping that it will change also your life for ever on the financial level. By mid december, I received this program by
e-mail. Six months ago, I had asked for information regarding different business opportunities. All the programs that I had
found were too difficult to understand or their initial investment was too high.

I never asked to receive the information about this present business opportunity. Someone discovered my nane in a postal
list. After reading the message several times, I couldn’t believe my eyes. I had in my hands a phenomenal method to make
money ! I could invest the amount of money I wanted in the beginning, without generating more depts. After I took some paper
and pen, I analyzed it all and realized that the minimum I could receive was to recover the money I had invested. But, as
most of you, I was still a bit sceptical and worried about the legal aspect of this all. Then, I checked this with the postal
services at # 1-800-725-2161 and they confirmed that it was effectively legal. After making sure that it was legal and that
the system didn’t consist of a chain of letters (meaning something pyramidal), I decided : « And why not me ! ».

Initial investment
At the beginning of my project, I sent 10 000 e-mails. My initial inverstment cost me $20 to purchase four reports. One
formidable aspect of the e-mails is that it doesn’t cost anything for the printing of the message and of the reports :
because all the informations are transmitted by e-mail and that this way of communicating virtually doesn’t require the same
supports as those of traditionnal communications. The only investment to consider is your time : the time you spend on
development of your business.

First step of the project
The goal of this system is to receive at least a minimum of 20 orders of REPORT # 1 during the first two weeks of the
project. If you don’t reach this goal, send more messages until you rise to it. Within a week, I started to receive orders
for REPORT # 1. At January 13, I had already received 26 orders for REPORT # 1. The goal of my project was to gain $50,000 :
I had reached this goal.

Second step of the project
The goal is to receive a minimum of 100 orders and more for REPORT # 2 within two weeks. Otherwise, you must send more
messages until you reach this goal. At January 30, I had received 196 orders for REPORT # 2.

Third step of the project
The rest of the project is easy. Relax ! You will attain your goal of $50,000 in no time. So I had 196 orders for REPORT # 2,
96 more than my initial goal. So, I rested and relaxed. At the beginning of the month of March, I had received $58,000 for
the sending of my first 10 000 e-mails. Everyday, more was coming in. I paied all my depts and bought a new car.

This program works. Please, take the time to read this message. This will change your life forever. Remember, it won’t work
unless you try it. I’m the living proof that I works! If you choose not to participate in this program, I’m sorry. You’re
free to decide. I certify that it constitutes a great opportunity, a low cost investment at minimum risk. If you choose to
participate, follow this program well and you will be on the road of financial security. If you’re a business person,
consider this as a sign of times. This is what I did ! Sincerely ! Signed : Jacques Brault.

GOLDEN RULES OF THE PROGRAM
For this program to work, you must obtain more than :
- 20 orders of REPORT # 1 ;
- 100 orders and more of REPORT # 2 ;
- and you will gain more than $50,000 in 90 days.

NOTE FROM THE PROGRAM CREATOR
By reading this program and its reports, you will conclude that it couldn’t havec been designed by an amateur. Let me
introduce myself. Ten years ago, I had a business that worked well. Then, in 1979, my business started to go wrong. I was
doing sensibly the same thing than when business was doing well. At last, I ended all of this.

You just received information that will lead you to financial freedom for the rest of your life without any risk and a little
bit of efforts. In the next months, you will have the possibility to gain more money than you ever imagined. I made more than
$4,000,000 ! I retired from this program after sending more thant 16 000 programs. Actually, I own several offices that work
on this business and I have several other of these programs here and oversees.

TESTIMONY FROM ANOTHER PARTICIPANT
Mr. José Jacobs (Richmond, VA)
Follow this program exactly according to its instructions. Don’t change anything ! It works extremely well as presented now.
Remember that you must send a copy of this excellent report to anyone you think about. One of these persons could send the
message to 50 000 others, and your name would be on each of them. Dont’t forget also that the more you send e-mails et the
more chances you’ll have of reaching potential clients. I gave you ideas, information, the tools and the opportunity to
become financially independant. It’s up to you to try it ! Think about it !

But first of all, take the time to read and to really think about this proposal. Take a pen and some paper and discover how
it’s going to happen when you’ll participate. Take the worst response you could obtain and no matter how you’ll calculate it,
you will make a lot of money. You will definitively recuperate your initial investment. All the initial doubts you had at the
beginning will disappear when you’ll receive your first order. Because it works !

P R O G R A M D E S C R I P T I O N

INSTRUCTIONS
This method allowing to accumulate capital works if you participate in it. This method is not a chain of letters (nor a
pyramidal system) but a legal opportunity to make money.

Essentially, here is what we do. As for all multiple level business networks, we construct our business by recruting new
partners and we sell them our products. In all the states of United States and in Canada, it is legal to enlist new partners
for your business and with this method, you need a product for each amount of money received.

Orders are sent to you by mail and you transmit your REPORTS (your products) by e-mail, this way, you are not personally
implicated in the sale, you don’t have to do door to door sollicitation. You accomplish all your business workin private from
your own home, your store or your office. This is the largest multiple level business network of postal orders.

1 - ORDER THE REPORTS : Order each of the 4 REPORTS described below (you won’t be able to sell them if you don’t order
them).

To receive each of the 4 REPORTS, send by mail to the person listed below with the number of the REPORT:
- a bill of $5 (or its equivalent in another currency) ;
- the name and the # of the REPORT you are ordering ;
- your e-mail address ;
- your postal return address (in case of problem).

When you place an order, make sure that you are ordering each of the 4 REPORTS. You should save each of the 4 REPORTS in your
computer in order to be able to sell them later. A few days later, you will receive, through your electronic mailbox, these
four REPORTS. Save them in your computer : they will be accessible later when you’ll send them to the thousands of people
that will order them.

2 - RESPECT THE ORDRE OF THE NAMES : Be very careful not to modify the names of the persons listed besides each REPORT and
their order on the list in a way that would be different from the one mentionned in the following steps. Otherwise, you might
as well annihilate your efforts and your potential financial gains. When you will really understand the way that this system
works, you will see how you wouldn’t be advantaged if you changed something to the list of names. Remerber: this method has
been tested over several years now and, if you modify it the slightest, it just might not work anymore.

a) Take a look at the list of REPORTS available (there are 4 of them) :

b) After having ordered the 4 REPORTS and having seen them, replace the name and the address of REPORT #1 by your own name
and address. You will then become the recognized distributer of REPORT #1. And then, the ancien name of REPORT #1 will become
associated with #2.

c) Move the name and address that was placed next to REPORT #2 to the REPORT #3.

d) Move the name and address that was placed next to REPORT #3 to the REPORT #4.

e) The name and address of the person that was placed next to REPORT #4 is removed from the list. This person has probably
gained a large sum of money. Once again, make sure that you carefully recopy each name and address.

3 - SAVE THE DOCUMENTS : Entirely save this letter (including the modified names and addresses). Make no more changes to the
instruction section.

4 - SEND THE LETTER EVERYWHERE : Frontiers don’t exist in Internet... So, don’t hesitate to conquest foreign markets.

Your cost of participating in this project is practically worthless: $20!, and evidently, you already have an Internet
connexion, and it doesn’t cost anything to send e-mails.

HOW TO MAKE SURE THERE WILL BE LOTS OF PEOPLE AFTER YOU

METHOD # 1 : SEND VERY LARGE QUANTITIES OF E-MAILS
Let’s say that you decide to start on a small scale, just to see how it’s going to work. Suppose that you and the people that
follow you send 2000 programs each. Suppose also that the postal responses are on a scale of 0,5%. (By using the right lists,
the response could be much better). Moreover, a lot of people will send thousands of programs instead of just 2000. But, lets
continue with this example when you send 2000 programs.

With 0,5% response, there would be only 10 orders for the REPORT #1. And these 10 people would send each 2000 other programs
for a total of 20 000. Of these 20 000 people with a response of 0,5%, you would obtain 100 orders for the REPORT #2. These
100 persons would then send 2000 programs each, for a total of 200 000 programs sent and a response rate of 0,5% would bring
you 2000 orders for the REPORT #3.

And these 1000 persons that would send 2000 programs each for a total of 2,000,000 vous order 10,000 REPORT #4. That would be
10,000 times $5 for you. Paid in cash! Your total income for this example would be of $50 + $500 + $5000 + $50 000 for a
total of $55,550 !!!

Don’t forget that it is by supposing that 1990 persons on 2000 won’t send anything by mail and will throw everything in the
garbage, that you will nonetheless succeed. Try to thing about what would happen if only half of the sollicited persons would
send 100,000 programs instead of 2000. Believe me, several persons will do exactly as that and even more.

The REPORT #2 will explain you the best methods for transmitting large amounts of e-mails and will indicate you also where to
get software designed for sending bulk e-mail. Moreover, this report will indicate you where to obtain e-mail lists.

METHOD #2 : PLACE ADDS ON THE INTERNET
Advertizing on the Internet is very cheap and there exists hundreds of free web sites where you can set advertising.

Let’s say that you decide to start on a small scale just to see how it works. Suppose that your goal is to find 10 persons
for participating at your first level. However, if you set a lot of free advertising on the Internet, you will get a larger
response than the 10 orders expected. But, let’s consider that you would get 10 responses at a first stage.

1st LEVEL : You get 10 members : 10 X $5 = $50
2nd LEVEL : Your 10 members recruit 10 others : 100 X $5 = $500
3rd LEVEL : These 100 persons recruit 10 others : 1000 X $5 = $5,000
4th LEVEL : These 1000 persons recruit 10 others : 10 000 X $5 = $50,000
TOTAL : $55,550

This example supposes that the participants will only recruit 10 persons each. Think about what would happen if each person
would recruit 20 persons ! Several of these participants will obtain 100 persons and more for their first level.

About 50,000 new persons will begin this program every month.

HERE ARE THE 4 REPORTS AND WHERE YOU CAN ORDER THEM
NOTE - Always send $5 (or its equivalent in another device) in cash for each of the 4 REPORTS.
Always send your order by postal mail with a first class service. Make sure that the money is sufficiently hidden in the
enveloppe between 2 sheets of paper and on one of these sheets, write :
- the # and the name of the REPORT that you are ordering ;
- your e-mail address ;
- your postal address ;
- your postal address on top of the enveloppe (in case of problem).

Don’t forget to sollicitate your family and friends !

ORDER REPORT #1

Entitled : « The Insider’s Guide to Advertising for Free on the Internet »

FROM : Lyne ROBICHAUD
1829 Plessis Street, apt.#1
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
H2L 2X9

ORDER REPORT #2

Entitled : « The Insider’s Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the Internet »

FROM : Karine ROSS
C.P. St-André
B.P 32053
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
H2L 4Y5

ORDER REPORT #3

Entitled : « The Secrets to Multimedia Marketing on the Internet »

FROM : Sylvain BLANCHETTE
190, Blanchette Street
Yamachiche, Quebec, Canada
G0X 3L0

--_________________________________________________________

ORDER REPORT #4

Entitled : « How to become a Millionnaire utilizing the Power of Multilevel Marketing on the Internet »

FROM : François BLANCHETTE
117, Marguerite Bourgeois Street
Yamachiche, Quebec, Canada
G0X 3L0
SUCCESS RULES OF THUMBS

- Consider this plan as a business plan of your own.

- Order the 4 REPORTS immediately! (you will have them available when orders will start to arrive). According to the law,
when you receive an order with $5, you must send the corresponding product in order to conform to United States and Canadian
by-laws regarding postal shipment and lotery by-laws.

- Always provide service the same day of the reception of the order.

- Be patient and persistant with this program. If you don’t receive 20 orders for the REPORT #1 within 2 weeks after starting
your advertizing on the Internet, continue sending e-mails until you reach this goal. Then, a few weeks later, you should
receive at least 100 orders for the REPORT #2. If you don’t receive this amount of orders, continue sending more e-mails
until you reach this goal. Once you receive 100 orders or more of REPORT #2, you can start relaxing ! From this point, the
system will fonction by itself and money will continue to circulate in the system.

IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER
Everytime that your name is put on the list, you are placed in a different state of status. You can follow your own
progression by observing the quantity of reports of each number # that the participants will order. If you decide to generate
more income, you can send another series of e-mails and start over the process. There is no limit to the income you could
gain from this program !

NOTE
If you need help to start a new business or to register a business or to find out how to declare your income, contact your
local office of small business administration (a federal agency that provides free advice. This agency will answer your
questions. Moreover, the Income Department offers free help by phone. It also offers free lectures about income taxes. If you
have questions about the legality of this program and this letter, contact the Consumer Protection Office.