Re: Does the list reject mails with attachments?

From: Marc Lehmann (pcg@goof.com)
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 12:53:32 EST

> > Should I append the patch to the message body text?
> Those who still use pre-MIME mailers will be happy.

The list software additionally breaks any mime mails send to the list, so
people on the digest receice just a piece of junk most of the time.

So do not use attachments at all, please ;) It does not work regardless of
the mailer people use :(

(Although this is a problem with the list software)

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /       pcg@opengroup.org |e|