Queueing Control

From: Hiu Fung Eric Tse (tseh@ecf.utoronto.ca)
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 16:32:32 EST

Dear all,

I am working for a prof in U of Toronto in Interworking in Linux.
I have problems about the mechanism in how the Linux Kernel control
different ways of queueing methods:

In the dir of usr/src/linux/net/int/schd/, there are several queuing mode.
Like FIFO.c. I am thinking of implementating a new queueing mechanism and
put it in that directory...

How can I switch from FIFQ mode to that other mode of Queueing?
What command do I need to control the switching and running>
any source I can have reference?

thanks a lot

Eric Tse