Oh my god, what should I do? I dont know, Im going to PANIC!!!

From: HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY (qwerty@ip005.tulsa.quik.com)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 10:56:19 EST

  Okie, I dono if this is the oops bit or not (it hasnt happened since I
read about oops, but I dont remember seeing it) but I built a
2.3.99-pre5 kernel, and have been having about 2-3 panics a day (none
right now Im back to a 2.2 kernel for the time being) I think it has to
do with my SCSI (aha 1542cp, drive is Ultra) Anyways, question is how
do I save the output from the panic? (once again, I dono if this is the
oops bit) BTW, two other questions. My fs's arnt getting cleanly
unmounted with the new kernel, and why do I have to mount shm to use
anything that uses shmget?