Re: Linux Jobs as of 2.3.99pre6-5

From: Alan Cox (alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 19:06:41 EST

> > usbfs hangs on mount sometimes
> Do you have any particulars on this one?

Just thats its tagged as having been reported on the usb list for 2.3.51,
so thats probably out of date. Anyone having that problem yell now before
I delete it 8)

> Also, do we think that the PCI IRQ routing problems are
> fixed as of last week (Martin's irqmask patch)?
> Sometimes cardbus or USB were not assigned a valid (or
> any) Interrupt.

Also the controller wasnt isolated from the irq line when the table didnt answer
which meant it might jam an IRQ line. Linus' change to that fixed the cardbus
on my box - until module unload anyway when it oopses (different problem).

Alan