Re: Problems umounting w/ pre5/pre6

From: Matthew Dharm (mdharm-kernel@one-eyed-alien.net)
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 19:10:23 EST

Oh yeah... I don't use devfs. So I don't think it's related to either the
shutdown or to devfs.

Matt Dharm

--
Matthew Dharm                              Home: mdharm@one-eyed-alien.net
Senior Engineer, QCP Inc.                        Work: mdharm@qualcomm.com

I'm a pink gumdrop! How can anything be worse?!! -- Erwin User Friendly, 10/4/1998