Anyone using Trenton SBC ?

From: j_clifton@aerosimulation.com
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 10:03:14 EST

Is anyone using Trenton brand SBC cards withLinux? We have some Industrial PC
boxes with split backplanes and a Trenton dual PIII-500 SBC in each side. The
PS/2 mice just don't work and their tech support has been useless. Their only
suggestion was to reset the CMOS by jumpering the reset.

The PC boxes cover half of the PS/2 mouse connector on the SBCs so they have an
aux PS/2 plugged into the SBC. The aux PS/2 just doesn't work. If I configure
PS/2 mouse and check /proc/interrupts nothing happens. If I configure serial
mouse and use the comm port everything works but we already have a Black Box
ServSwitch with PS/2 cables. I tried the MS basic mouse which comes with a PS/2
to serial adapter. It works when configured as serial with the adapter when
direct connected but not when going thru the KVM switch.