Serious question, only yes or no needed.

From: Jim Fritz (jimfritz@frodo.softhouse.com)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 05:21:31 EST

>From the extensive searching I have done, it looks as if there has been
a migration of the PPP code since the 2.1.x kernel development. It now
looks like there has been recent activity in the 2.3.99pre kernel PPP
code as well. Yet I have not been able to find any real discussion of
whether or not Multilink PPP will be available in the 2.4 kernel, all
indications point in that direction; but I thought this before. My
question is, is there an earnest attempt at supporting Multilink PPP
with 2.4, and possibly 2.2.14+? If not and someone knows, how would I
go about trying to start such a move, I am not a c programmer, but if
providing someone a stipend, or whatever would bring this about; It Will
Be Done. If anyone in the know, could clue me in or point me in a new
direction, I would appreciate it "Immensely".

--
Thanks,
  Jim Fritz, President   F&H SoftHouse, Inc.