Re: 2.3.99pre5 and alsa...

From: Pete Toscano (ptoscano@netsol.com)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 08:43:01 EST

i've also seen this. it seems that there was a change in a kernel
interface that alsa relies on. if i was at home, i could tell you for
sure what one i'm seeing the error on, but i think it was one of the
dentry (or dcache, or demented, or d*.... sorry =( ) interfaces...

my guess is that the alsa people are just a little behind and will
eventually catch up to the pre5 change. at least, i hope they do soon,
i'm not very fond of silent computer (though maybe my wife is. =;)

pete

--
Pete Toscano      h:sigsegv@psinet.com        w:ptoscano@netsol.com
GPG fingerprint: AE5C 18E4 D069 76D3 9B9C  D226 D86A 522F 446C 767A