keyboard-problem (keyboard: Too many NACKs -- noisy kbd cable?)

From: Martin Josefsson (gandalf@wlug.westbo.se)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 05:09:56 EST

Hi

I've got quite alot of these messages lately. I using pre6-2 right now,
but it was present in pre3-6 and pre5 as well.

I know it wasn't present in 2.3.47

Has anything changed in the keyboardhandling?

Sometimes when I'm writing something, the output just stops and several
characters are missed, and a message like this is logged:

Apr 17 02:44:41 tux kernel: keyboard: Too many NACKs -- noisy kbd cable?

I'm only bringing it up because it's quite annoying sometimes when it
happens several times in a row.

/Martin

--
The three best things about going to school are June, July, and August.