PPPoE Driver For 2.3.99-pre5

From: Michal Ostrowski (mostrows@styx.uwaterloo.ca)
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 22:08:06 EST

I've just made available a patch against 2.3.99-pre5 that adds support
for PPPoE to linux using the new PPP-channels architecture. Along
with this patch is a patch for ppp-2.4.0b2. Both patches may be found
at http://www.math.uwaterloo.ca/~mostrows along with basic
installation instructions.

These patches solve all of the major problems with the patches I made
available last week and overall are stable enough for general use.

Currently these patches support PPPoE clients only, though PPPoE
server support will be incorporated shortly.

Comments, feedback, patches and bug reports are welcome and
encouraged.

Michal Ostrowski
mostrows@styx.uwaterloo.ca