Attempt to find support for a IDE Question/Problem

From: Frank Krauss (fmfkrauss@mindspring.com)
Date: Sat Apr 15 2000 - 10:43:34 EST

Good Day,

I have a problem/Question with a IDE Harddrive on Kernel 2.2.14.

I have attempted to get in touch with the person responsible for this part of
the Kernel, Mr Andre Hedrick at andre@suse.com.

On 3/9 he replied that he was Ill but would put my request on his Queue.

Since then I have made multiple attempts to contact him about the status of
my problem without any success.

My questions for anyone are:
1. Would anyone know if Mr. Hedrick is still ill and is not able to take care
     of these type of Problems/Questions at the Present time?
2. Is there anyone else in the Linux community who has taken the
     responsibility for IDE Problems/Questions that I could address myself to
     during Mr Hedricks unavailability?

Any help that someone could give a Linux Newbie in pointing me to a person
who could help me solve this IDE problem, would be greatly appreciated.

Yours truly,

Frank Krauss