Re: [NOT FIXED] Re: umount2

From: Alexander Viro (viro@math.psu.edu)
Date: Sat Apr 15 2000 - 08:46:00 EST

On Sat, 15 Apr 2000, Russell King wrote:

> Looking in fs/namei.c, open_namei(), it appears that the code is probably
> following the path:

[snip]

Oh, yes... This code is a bloody mess - cleanups I have in the next chunk
make it slightly better, but I'll need to go through this sh*t and make
it right. I'll do it in a couple of hours - right now I'm finishing the
stuff with chroot/set_personality()/__emul_prefix() and open_namei() will
go immediately after that.