umount2

From: Velizar Bodoursky (velizarb@goce.techno-link.com)
Date: Sat Apr 15 2000 - 04:11:03 EST

OK, I found the problem, here is the definition of it all: well I was mounting
shm on /var/shm I decided to try moving it to /shm and after that no more
messages showed up, somewhere I read that about shm the kernel automounted it
without the need ( i am not sure about this, the maintainer should speak here),
so after the kernel doesn't need the fstab entry so he doesn't probably provide
the needed umount and it stays there where it was puted at the begining.

                        Regards,

[ I am not subscribed to the list, so if there is something I should read
please, send a copy of it to me ]