Multiport Ethernet Cards(Plenty of em...)

From: kiran keshava (kesha_k@cs.odu.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 01:44:17 EST

Hi all,

 I heard a few days back that someone is Installing Many many NICs on a
linux machine. I am also working on benchmarking a Linux Box as a router
and am planing on installing six 4-port 10/100Mbps Ethernet cards (total
24 ports) on it. I was wondering which card would be a good pick,
presently I'm thinkin of using Matrox NS-FNIC/4 multiport 10/100Mbps
ethernet cards. This card is rather new and seems to have a problem with
the drivers. Is there any other 4-port ethernet card that anyone else has
used and would recommend for usage at 100Mbps ???

Thanks in Advance
Awaiting a reply
Kiran

                \\\|||///