Re: Music CD's

From: Dr. Kelsey Hudson (kernel@blackhole.compendium-tech.com)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 18:56:32 EST

> This sounds weird at first. And then you can think about stuff like
> mapping an SQL database to a filesystem, or hooking directly into CVS.
> Or something even more useful, like winning the annual obfuscated perl
> programming contest.

Speaking of which... I put in an entry last year that got some people
quite upset... the first rule of obfuscated perl is NOT to run any of the
code, unless you know what it does! :P Well anyways, it was destructive,
and hosed out a couple of home directories before people figgered out what
it did and how it was coded. I'd post the source but I seem to have lost
it...