Re: HIGH MEMORY access

From: Lyle Coder (x_coder@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 17:24:41 EST

Hello,
Actually, I forgot to ask in my last email... I could not understand why
BUG() was there.., On my system I was running into that code, and couldnt
understand why it was happening, so yes, we should put it back when we
figure out why we are hitting that code. Any advance pointers will help me
debug.

Also you are right that it will crash if someone specifies mem=512M when the
BIOS actually put the tables in say 2GB range. How do we solve this?

Best Wishes,
Lyle