New CM System mailing list

From: Jonathan S. Shapiro (shap@eros-os.org)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 09:29:44 EST

All:

As you all know, CVS has it's limitations for large-scale efforts. I've finally hit tilt and I'm ready to bite off building a replacement. I know that a long discussion about this occurred in the linux-kernel mailing list some time ago, and I'ld appreciate the benefit of your thoughts, requirements, and participation in the new discussion to make sure that whatever we build meets the needs of the linux kernel contributors.