Gatewaying from SCSI to storage

From: Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk (roy.karlsbakk@a-team.no)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 07:49:51 EST

Hi all

I have a little problem finding a good solution on this one...
                        Box
Box ============= PC1 ------------- PC2
                        Box

== SCSI Cable
-- Gigabit ethernet

I have a several boxes accessing their hard drives on a dedicated SCSI bus.
I want to connect these boxes to a PC (or whatever) running Linux, emulating
the hard drive and just forwarding the request to another computer having
loads of space. The boxes are hard-disk-recorder-computers for use in a
studio. They understand one thing, and that's SCSI.

Anyone that has a good idea how to solve this?

Please CC: any answers to me as I'm not on the mailing list

Roy <roy@karlsbakk.net>