Re: announce: PPSkit-0.9.2 available for Linux-2.2.14

From: Ulrich Windl (Ulrich.Windl@rz.uni-regensburg.de)
Date: Mon Apr 10 2000 - 07:15:37 EST

On 10 Apr 00, at 14:10, Dominik Kubla wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 10, 2000 at 01:32:49PM +0200, Ulrich Windl wrote:
> > Primary-site: linux.kernel.org /pub/linux/daemons/ntp/PPS
> ^^^^^
> That is wrong: this system does not allow anonftp.
> You should make this ftp.kernel.org.

Thanks for the hint. I once was told to change master.kernel.org to
linux.kernel.org. Maybe my knowledge ist outdated again. I'll fix it
in the next release. However any popular mirror should do.

> Other than that: there are no 2.3.xx patches. Are they not need
> or just not available?

This is Careware: If people care about it, I'll probably make it.
Currently I have no concrete plans to do the merge.

Originally it was intended to go into the standard kernel once all
architectures are known to work. Unfortunately there is almost no
support or demand for non-{i386,alpha} platforms.

Regards,
Ulrich Windl