bugfixes to mp support in kgdb

From: Amit S. Kale (akale@veritas.com)
Date: Sat Apr 08 2000 - 02:07:42 EST

Hi Dave,

I am including some bugfixes to mp support in kgdb patch earlier sent by me.
I am attaching a patch against 2.3.99-pre1 with those fixes.

I am cc'ing this mail to l-k so that other linux developers know of upcoming
developements in kgdb and can test mp support throughly.

linux-kernel developers:
kgdb will soon have mp support, access to stacks of all threads and ia-32
hardware debugging support.
You may try attached files: a patch and a gdb script for accessing ia-32
hw debugging.

I have been trying to get mp stuff in the patch working. It would be great if
some more testing of mp support in kgdb can be done.

Attached patch isn't yet cleared by Dave, use at your own risk :-)

Thanks.
 --
Amit Kale
Veritas Software ( http://www.veritas.com )