Re: OT: Hauppage or Hauppauge ?!

From: Rask Ingemann Lambertsen (rask-linux@kampsax.k-net.dk)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 18:29:47 EST

Den 30-Mar-00 10:13:08 skrev Mario Mikocevic fĝlgende om "OT: Hauppage or Hauppauge ?!":
> Hi,

> sorry for being offtopic, but recently I've seen a lot of posts
> and infos regarding WinTV cards from company that I think name
> is Hauppauge but others spell differently, Hauppage. Even pci
> database lists them as Hauppage.

   Hauppauge themselves spell it Hauppauge.

Regards,

/ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻTŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ\
| Rask Ingemann Lambertsen | E-mail: mailto:rask@kampsax.dtu.dk |
| Please do NOT Cc: to me or the | WWW: http://www.gbar.dtu.dk/~c948374/ |
| mailing list. I am on the list.| "ThrustMe" on XPilot, ARCnet and IRC |
|To err is human. To forgive is beyond the scope of the Operating System.|