linux-2.3.99pre3/drivers/net/wan/comx.c mangled?

From: Adam J. Richter (adam@yggdrasil.com)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 03:46:32 EST

        CONFIG_COMX is the only driver that I have to disable in
order for the linux-2.3.99pre3 kernel to compile (at least our
version of it). At first, I thought that the compile errors were
the result of comx.c not being ported to some recent simplifications
in the procfs interface. However, on closer inspection, I see that
there are problems like references to an internal variable that is
never defined (e.g., proc_dir_inode_operations). This suggests to
me that perhaps the problem is actually the result of an incompletely
applied patch, since it looks like the current version could not
compile under any version of the procfs interface.

Adam J. Richter __ ______________ 4880 Stevens Creek Blvd, Suite 104
adam@yggdrasil.com \ / San Jose, California 95129-1034
fax +1 408 261-6631 "Free Software For The Rest Of Us."