About map_user_kiobuf() & unmap_kiobuf()

From: Venkatesh Ramamurthy (Venkateshr@ami.com)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 16:50:41 EST

I am using the two api's map_user_kiobuf() & unmap_kiobuf() from my scsi
module driver . When i do a insmod of my driver .. its says unreferenced
symbols to those two names. when i build my driver as statically linked
bzImage file , it works fine.

when i build kernel along with my driver i could see the file memory.c
getting compiled again.

The System.map file produced by the linker contains the symbols even if my
driver is built as a module.

can anyone suggest me what to do for this strange condition.

TIA
Venkatesh
American Megatrends Inc