Re: encrypting filesystems

From: Dale Amon (amon@vnl.com)
Date: Mon Mar 27 2000 - 06:54:44 EST

I'm just starting to dive into this area myself and am more than
a bit worried whether I can actually do what I need to do. The
idea suggested to the other fellow of using Raid0 to tie 50 2GB
loopback files together won't work for me.

I have to use both anyway. ie I need to take two 18G drives paired
in a RAID1 (full mirroring) and make them a single 18G encrypted
ext2 containing a large database. I seriously hope this is possible...