ISAPnP Modem on 2.3.x

From: Rick Casals (fleck@biofdbk.yi.org)
Date: Mon Mar 27 2000 - 04:22:38 EST

Well after all I got my ISAPnP modem working on Linux. I never had to do an actual
ISAPnP config before, but now I gess it is mandatory. This is what I learned:

* pnpdump --config >/etc/isapnp.conf
(some changes may need to be made to /etc/isapnp.conf to work correctly)
* isapnp /etc/isapnp.conf
* setserial /dev/modem auto_irq autoconfig

And it's done. Pretty nice, but it seems like a longer process now, not what you
would call progress if you ask me...

- Rick Casals.