RE: 2.3.99-pre3: failed to exec /sbin/modprobe -s -k binfmt-464c

From: Arjan van de Ven (arjan@fenrus.demon.nl)
Date: Sun Mar 26 2000 - 15:09:27 EST

On Sun, 26 Mar 2000, Dunlap, Randy wrote:

> Hi Arjan,
>
> Before I apply this (or has Alan already forwarded it ???):
>
> Why only patch arch/i386/config.in ?
> What about alpha, mips, ppc, arm, i164, and mips64?
> They all source drivers/usb/Config.in also.

i386 is the only platform I am able to test. I assume that other
platforms need the change as well, if you want I can cook up a patch that
does this, although I will not be able to test it.

On a related note, the patch was not 100% complete, there is one more
dependency that I have been able to resolve since I posted the patch.
On the less bright side, there is one nasty keyboard-related
dependency left that I have not been able to solve.

Greetings,
  Arjan van de Ven