2.3.99pre3 and Athlon problems

From: Trever Adams (trever_Adams@bigfoot.com)
Date: Sat Mar 25 2000 - 16:19:22 EST

Well, I tell you having 8395% (or is that 1/10 of what it was...) idle
time is great...

Seriously, I recompiled and am now running an Athlon kernel (800Mhz box
underneath). You all have done a supreme job with 2.3.99pre3 and the
Athlon. I only have one problem. Cron keeps running cron.daily (RedHat
6.1 here) about every hour or two. I do not know what to do about it.
Is this a kernel problem (time from 'date' seems accurate enough)? is
this a Cron problem? Is this a kernel<->userspace communication
problem?

Trever

--
For the finest in family and value oriented products:
http://www.daysofyore.com