[RFC] Packet-Shaping-HOWTO

From: Martijn van Oosterhout (kleptog@cupid.suninternet.com)
Date: Sat Mar 25 2000 - 10:28:12 EST

Hello people,

Recently I've had occasion to try to make the QoS and queueing
code from the 2.2 kernel to work for me, but found the
documentation to be a bit technical and not really aimed for
users. So, I've summed up my experience with the packet
shaping and stuffed it all into a HOWTO.

However some of it is still guess work since there are some
concepts going on here that I still don't get. No matter,
I would just like people to read over it to see if I got
it right.

Note that this is specifically 2.2, I don't know if
2.[34] is the same.

http://cupid.suninternet.com/~kleptog/Packet-Shaping-HOWTO.html

Please CC any replies.

--